Friday, October 21, 2011

Hark! A Famous Vagrant!


I was planning to blog tonight about the hilarious and talented Kate Beaton and her fantastic comics. I imagined you'd all go out immediately and buy them, then come back here and leave breathless thank yous in the comments section, and her book would shoot to the top of the NYT bestseller list and I'd feel all smug about supporting young talent etc etc.


Then I checked her blog and noticed that, what do you know, her book already has hit the number one spot on the NYT bestseller list, and oh look at that, my blog has three posts and a total of two followers.

Hm.

Well, just in case you haven't heard, both Hark! A Vagrant, and her earlier book, Never Learn Anything From History are both super smart and nerdily funny and you should buy them.

And then come back here and thank me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Kate Beaton is a Cape Bretoner like me! But I hadn't seen her amazing business lady comics, and for that I thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...